Hey all you lovely people!
First of all I want to thank Nicole over at Sorry, I’m Booked for nominating me for this award! This is a blog award that is meant to focus on new bloggers, which I am for sure, so it is really awesome to get nominated for something like this!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
So here are the 10 questions I received from Nicole…
1. Why did you start your blog?
Well first I started off on Instagram and simply wanted to be someone who spent a lot of time taking photos of books. I have always been a reader and book hoarder but over the years I lost touch with my book self due to life. Husband, job, dog all of it took a lot from me. I decided that I needed to have some me time which is what my books give me…then the Instagram was formed, after working on Instagram for a few weeks I decided that I loved being a book photographer but what I really wanted was to have my own page where I could get my thoughts out there. What better place then a blog? My blog is my second home where I can connect with people who are as nerdy as I am and I love it.
2. What’s your favorite part about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is seeing what all of my followers are up to. I love connecting with people that stumble upon my blog, whether through comments, awards and other tags, or just by seeing new stories pop up in my Reader. I love having connections with people all over the world through books. What a powerful force that is.
3. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, however, I am really struggling to get into it.
4. Where was the last, new place you visited? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be a city or country)
Last new place I visited…Probably Roasted which is a local coffee shop.
5. Coffee or tea?
You know, if you would have asked me this a year ago I would have said coffee hands down…but my book blogging friends have dragged me over to the dark side. I must say that I enjoy both about equally now.
6. What’s your favorite season and why?
My favorite season is hands down Autumn. I live in Colorado, which is simply beautiful year round, however, I think that fall in Colorado is breathtaking. The colors you get at that time of the year are my favorite! Not to mention big cozy sweaters and boots…and PSLs.
7. What is your current obsession?
My current obsession is probably Elephants, which has been an obsession for a while. I also currently have an obsession with dying my hair fun colors…it might be a problem!
8. What was the last song you listened to?
I don’t even know, possible Hello by Adele because I am seriously addicted to that song!
9. What’s your favorite thing to do on a Sunday?
My favorite thing to do on a Sunday is to get cozy with my hubby and dog and enjoy a nice book or some Netflicks.
10. Tell me a random fact about yourself!
A random fact about me huh? I am currently on Pinterest scoping out my next hair color… pink blue or magenta?
Alright so I know the rules say I am supposed to nominate 11 people but how about 7
Claire @ Art and Soul
Rae @ The Bookmark Chronicles
Reg @ She Latitude
Astra Guild @ A Stranger’s Guide To Novels
Melanie @ It’s A Bookish Thing 13
Emily @ The Little Book Affair
Anna @ alittlebookworld
Here are your questions…
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your favorite part about blogging?
3. Physical Book or E-book?
4. What are you currently reading?
5. Whats one thing on your Bucket List?
6. Cake or Cookies?
7. What is your favorite book genre and why?
8. Is there a specific author or book that got you into reading?
9. If you could do one thing in the world right now what would it be?
10. Read the book or watch the movie first?
11. One random fact!
Thank you for Nicole for tagging me I enjoyed participating in this! For those of you tagged there is no pressure to participate…for those of you who choose to do so I look forward to reading your answers!