Hey guys! Alright I know we are now 3 days into 2016 and I am running a little late on a resolutions post but better late then never, right? So 2015 was not so great a year for me, other than joining the blogging/ bookstagram community, but I am planning on owning 2016! So with that being said you can’t be successful if you don’t have some goals set in your mind…so here I am posting a list of my goals not only within the book and blogging world but also some personal goals of mine as well.
- Get on a posting schedule, I am personally really bad at sticking to schedules as I get wrapped up in whatever I am doing at the moment. However, I would like to get on a schedule for my posts…Top Ten Tuesday, WWW Wednesday, Tag Thursday and so on…That way I have an easy way to stay active for you guys!
- I would like to start reviewing more of the books I read ( at least one a week minimum) I get so excited when I finish a book and get to the next one that I skip writing reviews when I finish the book, which then makes it hard to go back and review…But really that what I’m here for right? to share my thoughts with you on the books I read. So this is one that will absolutely be happening!
- Let’s start with my Goodreads goal…I gave myself a goal of 120 books this year…I know that’s a BOLD goal but i think I can do it! It breaks down to 10 books a month…I got this right? And if you want to follow my journey on Goodreads you can do so here!
- I want to get caught up on all the YA Series I seem to be missing out on, such as
- The Lunar Chronicles
- Throne of Glass Series
- The Grisha Series
- The Red Queen Series
- I want to read at least 5 classics this year, these are just some on my list…
- Sense and Sensibility
- Alice in Wonderland
- Jane Eyre
- Wuthering Heights
- I want to finally finish the Lord of The Rings trilogy, I have never been able to make it through the books despite my epic love for the story!
- Limit my book spending addiction! I have way to many books on my shelves so I am going to enforce a read 3 then buy rule…This might be the hardest one to stick to for me!!
- Let things go that I can’t control.
- Get in shape, I know this is kind of a standard goal of the masses but my goal is to stick with the 8 week New Year Tone It Up Challenge! And if you don’t know what Tone It Up is and are looking to get in shape I highly suggest you go check them out! They are amazing!!
So there you have it just some of my goals for 2016. I can’t wait to see what the year has in hold for me and to continue on this amazing journey with this amazing group of people!
What resolutions do you have for 2016? Personal? Book and Blogging related? Feel free to share with me down below, I would love to know what your goals are for the new year!!